General Discussion

TimeshareOut

Apr 14, 2011

Does anyone know of the Real Estate Brokerage firm called TimeShareOut. They are out of Orlando, FL and do not charge any up front fee to sell a timeshare. I would like to sell mine for next to nothing, but have had no luck with ads whether it be Redweek, Tugs, or any other vehicle. They seem legit, but I'm a doubter by nature. Please help me out if you know or have had experience with this company. Thanks, BJ

Brenda J.

Last edited by brendaj85 on Apr 14, 2011 11:51 AM

Apr 14, 2011

brendaj85 wrote:
Does anyone know of the Real Estate Brokerage firm called TimeShareOut. They are out of Orlando, FL and do not charge any up front fee to sell a timeshare. I would like to sell mine for next to nothing, but have had no luck with ads whether it be Redweek, Tugs, or any other vehicle. They seem legit, but I'm a doubter by nature. Please help me out if you know or have had experience with this company. Thanks, BJ

Any company with its title that implies that it will get you out of your timeshare agreement is likely a Post Card Company.

Here's how they usually operate. They get you (the owner) to sign a Power of Attorney that will authorize them to do what they want with your timeshare.

Then they will make an effort to sell or just give away your timeshare and then you will be "out". A couple problems for you with this type of operation is that you will still be the legal owner and, hence, responsible for all maintenance fees until the timeshare is given away.

The other is that they will charge you thousands of dollars. Basically you're paying them thousands of dollars to do something that you can do yourself for little or no money. You just need to make some effort.

Besides, if you can't sell it, what makes you think that this company will find a buyer?

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.