James G.
Nov 30, 2015

Count me in I will sign.

Gary S.
Nov 30, 2015

Count me in to sign.

Jacqueline D.
Nov 30, 2015

DEAR MANHATTANFRAUD MEMBERS...................

PLEASE, PLEASE, KEEP THE "COUNT-ME-IN-ON-SIGNING-UP" GOING. AT THIS RATE, HER HONOR WILL SURELY TAKE NOTE OF OUR PLIGHT AND FIND THE DEFENDANT GUILTY AND US IN NEED OF RETRIBUTION, AND RESTITUTION!

MORALLY, LEGALLY AND OTHERWISE, WE OWNERS SHOULD COME OUT WITH A FAIR SETTLEMENT.

keep in touch,

chrisv126

Chris V.
Nov 30, 2015

Count me in!!

Ron R.
Nov 30, 2015

Count me in. avegter56@gmail.com

Amy V.
Nov 30, 2015

Great idea. Count me in.

Roger S.
Nov 30, 2015

Count us in as well. How do we sign?

Kay S.
Nov 30, 2015

Just a word from our "legal advisor": a petition will not get read by the court. The whole idea is to flood the court with hand written or typed personal letters. I wanted to pass this on to everyone. Mr Wasser will be happy to add more people to our group. Just to remind everyone, he has provided and I'm sure will continue to provide us with useful info. Jonathan

Jonathan P.
Nov 30, 2015

There is no group letter to be signed.

You must write you own letter and send it to the address below. The more letters, the more impact they will have. Snail mail is best -- garners more attention than faxes and emails. I sent mine off today.

Your letter does not have to be long or detailed. Just say in your own words why you feel defrauded or misled by The Manhattan Club. You have a lot invested in The Manhattan Club and here is your chance to make yourself heard in a meaningful way, costing you only a few minutes of your time and the price of a stamp and an envelope.

Please take a moment to write to the court: Justice Eileen Rakower 71 Thomas Street New York NY 10013

The case # is 451536/2014 Schneiderman v. Eichner

Janet H.
Nov 30, 2015

I'll sign (said that once to someone at TMC and look what it got me). Hope to see this petition get to the Judge asap. Thanks. Ron

Ronald B.
Dec 01, 2015

COUNT ME IN. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

Henry D.
Dec 02, 2015

A ray of hope--In October, I sent a letter of complaint to Brenda Heredia (Brenda.Heredia@ag.ny.gov) at the NY AG office outlining our difficulties with TMC. In the letter, I stated that I have copies of emails requesting reservations and notes from meetings with various TMC personnel. I have since received a reply asking for copies of those email/notes as well as several other documents. If any of you have similar data, I suggest you let the AG office know. Perhaps someone has some small note that would be of significance.

Kay S.
Dec 02, 2015

Please include my name. I am very interested in what I can do to get out of the Manhattan Club as a timeshare owner.

Nancy F J.
Dec 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing this information!

Nancy F J.
Dec 02, 2015

Count me in!

Paul Lee Pelee1@comcast.net

chrisv126 wrote:
DEAR MANHATTANFRAUD MEMBERS...................

PLEASE, PLEASE, KEEP THE "COUNT-ME-IN-ON-SIGNING-UP" GOING. AT THIS RATE, HER HONOR WILL SURELY TAKE NOTE OF OUR PLIGHT AND FIND THE DEFENDANT GUILTY AND US IN NEED OF RETRIBUTION, AND RESTITUTION!

MORALLY, LEGALLY AND OTHERWISE, WE OWNERS SHOULD COME OUT WITH A FAIR SETTLEMENT.

keep in touch,

chrisv126

Paul L.
Dec 02, 2015

Count me in as well. Unfortunately, I cannot provide much of a paper trail. Most of my attempts to schedule visits were done by phone. And I eventually gave up because, a couple of times over the years, I requested and got two nights, and then I was unable to get anything else I requested later in the year, but I couldn't trade it for a week somewhere else because I had already used part of my week. The last few years I haven't even tried.

Mary F.
Dec 03, 2015

Please add my mother (owner) to the lawyers (Mr Wasser) group list and I will write a letter to the judge on her behalf!

Questions - 1. Is the lawyer putting together a class action to represent all owners? And 2. Is there a court order still in place that TMC cannot foreclose on any timeshares? For how long? Does Mr Wasser know? ...... I'm thinking about not paying my mothers fees (hold them in abeyance) until this is all over but I don't want her to risk losing her ownership by foreclosure, for failure to pay.

jonathan2 wrote:
Just a word from our "legal advisor": a petition will not get read by the court. The whole idea is to flood the court with hand written or typed personal letters. I wanted to pass this on to everyone. Mr Wasser will be happy to add more people to our group. Just to remind everyone, he has provided and I'm sure will continue to provide us with useful info. Jonathan

Maryteresa R.

Last edited by maryteresar on Dec 03, 2015 08:05 PM

Dec 05, 2015

Fellow Sufferers.

Read the above, write the letter to Justice Rakower, stick to the facts, enclose any additional information you might have (copies of notes, emails, etc), don't call anyone names... G.Poling

Gerry P.
Dec 07, 2015

Please add my name to Mr. Wasser's list too. I am also writing a letter to the judge. Thanks for all you do to keep us informed.

Sharon M.

Last edited by sharonm483 on Dec 07, 2015 06:56 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.