Closed
General Discussion

point rental liquidators

Feb 04, 2014

Larry,

Is the info you have available to others who also was scammed out of 9800? Thanks and let me know,

mbradb7

M Brad B.
Feb 04, 2014

I will share the information I have with anyone who has a legitimate interest in bringing justice to this scam. I have to be careful with what I post publicly, as the scammers are also reading Red Week postings, and (can you believe it?) crying FOUL. I have made several OUTSTANDING contacts so far, and we are gathering momentum every day. It is awesome.

Larry M.
Feb 05, 2014

To : jamesj406

In some of your past posts, you got names wrong "Benjamin J. Cooke", and said things like "you were the first person to talk with Leslie Smith". Please be VERY careful what you say in here if you truly want to help. We all know Brandon J. Cooke's name and we all know you were not the first person to talk to Leslie Smith. Some of us have been in contact with her for months. So once again , please be VERY careful what you say. Robert Guy Russell, Nonna Russell, William Redford & Brandon J. "B.J." Cooke read this stuff everyday.

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on Feb 05, 2014 04:22 AM

Feb 05, 2014

It appears that the websites for Excess Property Solutions (EPS) have been shut down and the Office has closed at the Morris Business and Technology Center in Morris, IL.

If anyone needs proof that the EPS office existed, I have pictures of the Office door and window (with company name and phone numbers painted on it) taken in early March, 2013. I also have the MBTC listing of tenents, and a facility map clearly showing that EPS was there in that time frame. Put your e-mail address here and I will send them to you in a PDF.

John M.
Feb 05, 2014

If you live near there you can go see if you can get a copy of who rented the space and hope it has the owners names on it. That would be very helpful. I would think twice about putting a email address here.

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on Feb 05, 2014 08:58 AM

Feb 05, 2014

Someone post earlier in this string that they went to, or contacted, the Morris Police Department asking about EPS. The police responded that EPS was not at the MB&TC and the management of MB&TC said they had never had a tenent named Excess Property Solutions. If that is the case, I wonder who the owners of MB&TC might be.

John M.
Feb 05, 2014

Innovative Vacation Ownership Enhancements, LLC, 2702 River Run Court, Ottawa, IL 61350-9137 Founded: 07/13/2012 Principal: Brandon Cooke Registration No. 04030702

Products & Services:

This company offers Consulting/ Travel Agency/ Relief...Our company is going to help out people that are in a bad timeshare situation... 1. We would like to assist people that don\\\'t want their timeshares anymore to get out of them... 2. Help older people use their existing travel program if they are having a hard time because the industry has gone very internet based and not all people are internet savvy... 3. Offer other NON-TIMESHARE travel programs for people while mixing the option of getting out of theirs... 4. Help people get their money back from different timeshare scams such as resale and rental companies convincing seniors to pay up front money for bogus services.... Company will make money by providing relief services for a percentage of reimbursement WITHOUT UP FRONT MONEY charged to client as well consulting for different travel services.

See complete details at:

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/travel-agencies-and-bureaus/innovative-vacation-ownership-enhancements-in-ottawa-il-88573641

John M.

Last edited by johnm2748 on Feb 05, 2014 02:33 PM

Feb 05, 2014

Brian Patrick Thompson is a scam artist along wit BJ who owns part of the company.

Jamie H.

Last edited by phyl21 on Feb 05, 2014 05:40 PM

Feb 05, 2014

The phone number belongs to Brandon J. Cooke. I can't believe he uses the same phone number.

Boobie R.
Feb 05, 2014

Brian Patrick Thompson He is a sales rep for these people who have probably scammed you out of money also.

Jamie H.

Last edited by phyl21 on Feb 05, 2014 05:38 PM

Feb 05, 2014

Very true he did open this. One of his head reps is Brian Patrick Thompson montgomery tx 77356

Jamie H.

Last edited by phyl21 on Feb 05, 2014 05:39 PM

Feb 05, 2014

Patrick is a director of one of bjs sales teams on the road. Don't let him scam you either like he has many.

Jamie H.
Feb 05, 2014

Todd miller of Kingwood Tx is the director of the other team of R and R Venture Group llc. Don't trust any of these guys they are ALL in on the scam.

Jamie H.
Feb 05, 2014

Pat Thompson was the name one of the men who scammed my parents gave. I wonder if he's the same guy. He worked with Hughes Dewailly.

jamieh164 wrote:
Brian Patrick Thompson is a scam artist along wit BJ who owns part of the company.

Tina K.
Feb 05, 2014

Yep, that's the same phone number I had spoken to BJ on when I discovered the scam they pulled on my parents. This new company was opened right about that same time, too. And, from the BS he has listed as his company's goals, he's just trying to pile another scam on top of the other scams. Ugh!

johnm2748 wrote:
Innovative Vacation Ownership Enhancements, LLC, 2702 River Run Court, Ottawa, IL 61350-9137 Founded: 07/13/2012 Principal: Brandon Cooke Registration No. 04030702

Products & Services:

This company offers Consulting/ Travel Agency/ Relief...Our company is going to help out people that are in a bad timeshare situation... 1. We would like to assist people that don\\\'t want their timeshares anymore to get out of them... 2. Help older people use their existing travel program if they are having a hard time because the industry has gone very internet based and not all people are internet savvy... 3. Offer other NON-TIMESHARE travel programs for people while mixing the option of getting out of theirs... 4. Help people get their money back from different timeshare scams such as resale and rental companies convincing seniors to pay up front money for bogus services.... Company will make money by providing relief services for a percentage of reimbursement WITHOUT UP FRONT MONEY charged to client as well consulting for different travel services.

See complete details at:

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/travel-agencies-and-bureaus/innovative-vacation-ownership-enhancements-in-ottawa-il-88573641

Tina K.
Feb 06, 2014

Patrick still works for BJ and yes he did used to work for Hughes who used to own the company.

Jamie H.

Last edited by jamieh166 on Feb 06, 2014 02:16 AM

Feb 06, 2014

That was Patricks cell phone number you wouldn't have talked to BJ on that number....

Jamie H.
Feb 06, 2014

That number doesn't belong to BJ it's Patricks number. He probably was acting like BJ.

Jamie H.
Feb 06, 2014

L

Jamie H.

Last edited by jamieh166 on Feb 06, 2014 02:27 AM

Feb 06, 2014

This phone number (815) 970-0400 belongs to Brandon J. "B.J." Cooke only. It has NEVER belonged to Patrick. B.J. has had this same phone number for the last 5 + years. Patrick is just a salesperson.

Boobie R.

This thread is closed. Try searching for a topic or browse our list of forums to join the discussion.