Closed
General Discussion

point rental liquidators

Sep 18, 2013

I think Jamesj406 may be involved with the scammers and is sweating bullets and venting his frustatration.

Don P.
Sep 18, 2013

jamesj406 wrote:
No, its ligit. I did the same thing and received after depositing 150,000 points my 8.5 cents per point. paid off the purchase and pocketed the difference.

Jamesj406 post on August 3, 2012. Sounds like a shill to me.

Don P.
Sep 19, 2013

jamesj406 wrote:
I have been reading a lot of post that you have been posting negative about these companies and it appears you are either a former employee or possible a competitor?. Either case you sound disgruntled I would suspect a former employee that may have been fired.

I am not defending any company but your many post sounds like one of the two.

First of all, you need to go back to school to learn proper English and grammar.

Secondly, there are many testimonials here of people that have been personally scammed by the company you're referring to. RCI has even filed a lawsuit against BJ and his affiliates .... if that's not writing on the wall, I don't know what is.

Don't know what your problem is unless you're affiliated with one of these companies and are running scared.

R P.
Sep 19, 2013

donp196 wrote:
jamesj406 wrote:
No, its ligit. I did the same thing and received after depositing 150,000 points my 8.5 cents per point. paid off the purchase and pocketed the difference.

Jamesj406 post on August 3, 2012. Sounds like a shill to me.

I agree .... the syntax is the same = manner of writing skills.

R P.
Sep 20, 2013

Courtney Mencl's training has been completed. She was on the road this past week with Randy Canfield "selling" the TERP products. Again, this is readily available on Facebook.

John M.

Last edited by johnm2748 on Sep 20, 2013 12:38 PM

Sep 22, 2013

Hi jayjay, Sorry I have not posted for awhile but I've been here reading all the post. I have just spent the past few weeks following Guy Russell and is followers and working with RCI on bringing this case to a close. Guy Russell, Nonna Russell, Brandon "BJ" Cooke & William Redford have NOWHERE to hide. They all will be going to criminal court, then jail very soon. Don't for a minute think that I will stop trying to put these guys away. If ANYONE post that they got anything good from these guys they are SCAMMERS !!!

Boobie R.
Sep 22, 2013

Boobier just keep up the good work. We can handle the scammers when they come in here impersonating satisfied customers. As anyone who knows these scammers can tell you there are no satisfied customers only victims. I actually enjoy confronting the imposters. The more they lie the more I enjoy exposing them.

I can't wait until the hammer comes down on them. Hopefully some of the lower level employees will have to sense to tell the truth to the authorities and spare themselves prison sentences. The fear of spending years in jail is a good motivator.

Don P.
Sep 22, 2013

boobier wrote:
Hi jayjay, Sorry I have not posted for awhile but I've been here reading all the post. I have just spent the past few weeks following Guy Russell and is followers and working with RCI on bringing this case to a close. Guy Russell, Nonna Russell, Brandon "BJ" Cooke & William Redford have NOWHERE to hide. They all will be going to criminal court, then jail very soon. Don't for a minute think that I will stop trying to put these guys away. If ANYONE post that they got anything good from these guys they are SCAMMERS !!!

Thanks Boobier ... I read the RCI lawsuit against the scammers posted by John .... keep up the good work.

R P.
Sep 24, 2013

I am glad to see PRL added to the suit; since they are the group that scammed me in January 2012. Today, I got a call to go to Logans Roadhouse in Beaumont, Tx on Oct. 1,2, or 3 to discuss how my timeshare could work better with RCI. The group they represented was American Resort Development Association (ARDA). How do they get my phone number? Of course, you would think it came from RCI; and when you get scammed at these meetings, you receive paperwork with the RCI letterhead/rules---so you think it is legit. My scam involved purchasing Sunset Harbor in order to receive the PRL rebate agreement; yet , the Texas Real Estate Commission found no fault with Sunset Harbor---so, who got my thousands of dollars? I filed a complaint with FTC, TX AG, and TX REC---no response, except "thanks for your complaint". Will any of us ever receive any refund from these crooks if they are "caught" by RCI, or these other agencies? Is there a lawsuit that "we" the victums can collectively join?

Deborah C.
Sep 24, 2013

PRL & Sunset Harbor Resorts are the same scumbags that scammed my parents in Louisiana in May 2011. The "salesmen" were Hughes Dewailly & Patrick Thompson. Deborah, do you remember what name showed up on your caller ID when they called you? The RCI lawsuit is just for trademark infringement because the scammers were using RCI on their phone ID. RCI might get something out of that lawsuit, but I haven't heard anything about any actual scam victims having even a hope or prayer of getting any of their money back. Unless an individual files suit themselves, I doubt anything will get done. I wish there was a way to get a class action suit started. What state are you in? RCI might make their member list available to 3rd parties or else the scammers are just making cold calls. Anyone close to Beaumont, Texas? I'd love to see someone bust up in their meetings!!!! Can we call the restaurant and tell the managers what's going on? We should wait until just a day before the meeting so they won't have time to find a different restaurant. I wonder if they're really from ARDA or if they're just using that name instead of RCI. My parents got another call a few weeks ago and they mentioned Leisure Getaways Inc and that you could verify them on ARDA's website.

deborahc338 wrote:
I am glad to see PRL added to the suit; since they are the group that scammed me in January 2012. Today, I got a call to go to Logans Roadhouse in Beaumont, Tx on Oct. 1,2, or 3 to discuss how my timeshare could work better with RCI. The group they represented was American Resort Development Association (ARDA). How do they get my phone number? Of course, you would think it came from RCI; and when you get scammed at these meetings, you receive paperwork with the RCI letterhead/rules---so you think it is legit. My scam involved purchasing Sunset Harbor in order to receive the PRL rebate agreement; yet , the Texas Real Estate Commission found no fault with Sunset Harbor---so, who got my thousands of dollars? I filed a complaint with FTC, TX AG, and TX REC---no response, except "thanks for your complaint". Will any of us ever receive any refund from these crooks if they are "caught" by RCI, or these other agencies? Is there a lawsuit that "we" the victums can collectively join?

Tina K.
Sep 24, 2013

There are some interesting posts on this forum to report people calling your home.... maybe because you're listed on the Do Not Call registry.... read the large post toward the bottom... sounds VERY familiar!

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-770-439-7989

Tina K.
Sep 25, 2013

Deborah338 wrote . "My scam involved purchasing Sunset Harbor in order to receive the PRL rebate agreement; yet , the Texas Real Estate Commission found no fault with Sunset Harbor" –------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sunset Harbor Resort was not listed with the RCI law suit, The Texas Real Estate Commission and RCI has not found ANYTHING that put Sunset Harbor Resort at fault, the AG's office in Flordia and Wisconsin after sending over a year looking into all these charges found nothing that put Sunset Harbor Resort at fault. The only thing we should do is try to stay very focused on the scumbags that sold us the bag of "S*#T. The Merchant Accounts from many resorts were use, Club Trinidad in CA, Vacation Villages & two more in Flordia. RCI is days away from taking Guy Russell, Brandon J. Cooke, PRL, VSI and others to court.

The best thing is for us all is to call the places that is having these meetings and close them down before they scam others.

PS: And NO I don't work for any Timeshare resort.

Boobie R.
Sep 26, 2013

deborahc338 wrote:

ARDA (American Resort Developer Association) = resort developer advocacy and are in no way related to any points program or resale company. Someone should contact ARDA about the piracy of using their name = unlawful.

R P.
Sep 29, 2013

Here is a Freudian Slip for all times. In their Mission statement, Excess Property Solutions (EPS) makes this statement: "Excessive Property Solutions took the best features of many rental and marketing methods and put them all together while leaving out the variables that make clients lose sleep." The Ottawa chin-beard yokels strike again! BJ and the boys and girls need to get their GEDs before they get to the big house.

John M.
Sep 29, 2013

Anyone follow up on the meeting at Logan's Roadhouse in Beaumont TX? If not, please let me know.

Thanks

David J.
Sep 30, 2013

Deborah, I just called Logan's Roadhouse in Beaumont, TX at 409*347*2977 and talked to Corey, one of the managers. I tried to explain to him about these types of scams and warn him that Logan's may be actually helping them scam people. He said he'd have to check with his corporate office in the morning to see what he should do. He said they open at 11am. I told him I would call back. He didn't act like he was too terribly concerned. Can more people call him? I told him I suspect these guys are using ARDA's name like the others used RCI's name. Any other suggestions about how to convince them to shut down the meetings?

deborahc338 Today, I got a call to go to Logans Roadhouse in Beaumont, Tx on Oct. 1,2, or 3 to discuss how my timeshare could work better with RCI. The group they represented was American Resort Development Association (ARDA).

Tina K.
Oct 01, 2013

I just talked to Corey at Logan's Roadhouse again. His corporate people say the company is ok. Roy with Signature Vacations made the reservations. Corey told me there wasn't anything they could do to stop the meetings. Any other ideas?

Tina K.
Oct 01, 2013

I just called Logan's in Beaumont, TX; and I asked how the group "titled" themselves--Corey, the manager, said "RCI". Does RCI have restaurant meetings like this to explain how to better use RCI? A meal was included. He said they would be there 3 days. I would attend if I felt I could learn something; but, I definitely couldn't cope with another scam like PRL and Sunset Harbor.

Deborah C.
Oct 01, 2013

RCI definitely does NOT hold face-to-face meetings like this. They don't buy, sell, or own timeshare condos. They are strictly an exchange service. Corey told me the name was Signature Vacations. You should call the fraud department at RCI and report them first thing in the morning. Then, hopefully, RCI will call Logan's and set them straight and cancel their reservations! Ugh!

Tina K.
Oct 01, 2013

Deborah, Did you tell Corey that you suspect they are a bunch of low down scum bag scam artists?

Tina K.

This thread is closed. Try searching for a topic or browse our list of forums to join the discussion.