Closed
General Discussion

point rental liquidators

Aug 20, 2013

Hello forums participants,

My name is Alisa Stephens, and I am the executive producer for RedWeek.com. I would like to remind everyone participating in this forum to please refrain from name calling, personal attacks, and posting personal information (home addresses, private home/cell numbers, private e-mail addresses). The RedWeek forums are a place to share information and learn from one another, not beat each other down.

I appreciate your continued efforts to make the RedWeek forums a valuable resource for owners and travelers alike.

Regards, Alisa

Donp, Redweek monitors this forum and again, please read the posting by the executive producer for this site where she is reminding everyone that personal info can't be published on here. Hmmmm.....you probably think Redweek is a part of the scam???

Gracie B.
Aug 20, 2013

My name is boobier, and I am not the executive producer for RedWeek.com. I would like to remind everyone participating in this forum to please refrain from corresponding at all with "gracieb5". I appreciate Donp & JayJay's continued efforts to make the RedWeek forums a valuable resource for owners and travelers alike. I would also like to remind everyone that 99% of all phone numbers that were given out over the past few years by R&R Venture Group, Guy Russell & Brandon "BJ" Cooke were CELL numbers. They have given these numbers out to over 10,000 clients. (that makes them work numbers). As of NOW, gracieb5 does NOT exist.

Boobie R.
Aug 20, 2013

If you don't mind me asking, did you deal with a Mr. Mitchell from Sunset? At one time, I had his info but obviously have lost it. Also, did your parents ever write a letter to their CC company for refund?

Gracie B.
Aug 20, 2013

Still here and thanks for your non-efforts to assist me. You can't break rules...and if they gave them out, that doesn't "imply" that I have a right to give them out. Gracieb5 will remain and I will communicate with those on here who can listen, assist, and be a TRUE support system to all who enter this forum.

Gracie B.
Aug 20, 2013

WHEN WILL SOMEONE GIVE SUNSET HARBOR A BREAK ..SUNSET HARBOR HAS NEVER BEEN A PART OF THIS SCAM. THE TRUTH IS SUNSET HARBOR WAS SCAMMED TOO BY THE SAME PEOPLE..TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL WE HAVE NEVER HAD A REGIONAL OFFICE IN LAS VEGAS NV! IF YOU NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE AT SUNSET HARBOR PLEASE CALL 936-890-6600 STOP SLANDERING US

Audrey R.
Aug 20, 2013

SUNSET HARBOR RESORT CORP OFFICE 936-890-6600 CALL AND ASK FOR YOUR DEED

Audrey R.
Aug 20, 2013

Audrey it will all come out in the investigation. If SHR has not done anything wrong you have nothing to worry about. In my opinion SHR laundered the money for the scammers at the least and at most it was part of the actual scam itself. Either way let the cards fall where they will. I don't know how anyone at SHR can sleep at night knowing they helped the scammers rip so many people off even if they weren't actually part of the scam itself.

Don P.
Aug 20, 2013

So, am I to understand correctly that audryr51 is from SHR and admitting that "We" (as she put it) were scammed too? That isn't what they said in response to our Tennessee AG complaint. And, go ahead and delete that comment, Audrey, I saved a screenshot. It will go into my file along with the very obviously fake non-matching signatures on the deed. This was another detail that I needed.

Shelly P.
Aug 20, 2013

I gave the link to search public records of property deeds in my post, which is at the bottom of page 66. Or you can google Montgomery County Texas.

Yes, my parents pursued many, many ways of fighting this scam to get their money back. We filed complaints with BBB, FTC, RCI, AGs in 3 states, etc etc etc. Bank of America DOES NOT help and Sunset Harbor Resorts IS DEFINITELY a participant in the scam. I've talked to Debbie Berra, the on-site SHR resort manager, personally and she assured me she knew these "salesmen" and that SHR paid them broker's commissions directly.

Tina K.
Aug 20, 2013

Wouldn't you think a "deed" was a useless piece of paper if it had never been recorded at the clerk of court's office?

Tina K.
Aug 20, 2013

What is going on in here? First it's gracie now it's audrey. Are these just little girl names that Guy Russell &/or Brandon "BJ" Cooke are hiding behind? OR, is it just two more people that don't have a clue what they are talking about? Does Audrey even know what has been said, proven, and talked about 100's of times in here? If you truly do work for SHR you need to get your facts right or don't get involved. Believe it or not we all have the CORP OFFICE phone number.

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on Aug 20, 2013 02:32 PM

Aug 20, 2013

It looks like the scammers are really scared now. The hammer is about to come down and they are coming in here trying to distract the victims. It won't work. Let's all sit back and watch them squirm. I want a front row seat.

Don P.
Aug 20, 2013

If it's not them, (Guy & B.J.) and they do work for SHR, I bet they will be fired tomorrow.

donp196 wrote:
It looks like the scammers are really scared now. The hammer is about to come down and they are coming in here trying to distract the victims. It won't work. Let's all sit back and watch them squirm. I want a front row seat.

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on Aug 20, 2013 02:48 PM

Aug 20, 2013

I got screwed by the same scam a few months ago. I have BJs cell number if anyone would like to contact him.

Mathew R.

Last edited by mathewr7 on Aug 20, 2013 11:02 PM

Aug 21, 2013

Hi Mathewr7, Sorry to hear that you met BJ. You might still have hope if it has been less then 6 months. Just give the last 4 numbers of that cell numbers and I will let you know if we all have it. You should be able to post his whole number here anyway because that is the number he does biz with. So post the whole thing if you want. We can help you if you need us to. boobier

mathewr7 wrote:
I got screwed by the same scam a few months ago. I have BJs cell number if anyone would like to contact him.

Boobie R.
Aug 21, 2013

Thanks Tina. I went to the site and did the search and even tried to customize a more detailed search but alas, nothing found. I have called my CC company (BancorpSouth) and they said no way to file fraud unless I have actually paid for something I haven't received. I did speak with the R&R group who said they no longer associate with Sunset. I double-checked with the lady and she said my points for travel are with VSI. Called VSI and they said points are available as well. Again, my husband and I are just a little nervous now. The number Audrey put on here is the number that I have always called and again, no answer! Tired of leaving voicemails. How did you get in contact with Debbie Berra? Would love to speak with her as well since there was never a deed recorded per the website. Thanks for your help!!!

Gracie B.
Aug 21, 2013

gracieb5 wrote:
Thanks Tina. I went to the site and did the search and even tried to customize a more detailed search but alas, nothing found. I have called my CC company (BancorpSouth) and they said no way to file fraud unless I have actually paid for something I haven't received. I did speak with the R&R group who said they no longer associate with Sunset. I double-checked with the lady and she said my points for travel are with VSI. Called VSI and they said points are available as well. Again, my husband and I are just a little nervous now. The number Audrey put on here is the number that I have always called and again, no answer! Tired of leaving voicemails. How did you get in contact with Debbie Berra? Would love to speak with her as well since there was never a deed recorded per the website. Thanks for your help!!!

Ah gracie, all of a sudden changes alliances and is running scared .... lesson learned ..... you should have done all the above before coming on Redweek's forums raving kudos concerning BJ and his associates.

R P.
Aug 21, 2013

Running scared is probably a bit presumptuous. Please keep your comments to yourself if they are not remedial in nature. Keep the focus and possibly you would be further along than 68 pages worth of "attacks" on people who are trying to get a grasp on everything. We can't ALL be as knowledgeable as you are.....

Gracie B.
Aug 21, 2013

If gracieb5 would just go back through these past post she would find everything she needs. Debbie Berra at SHR is NOT the manager and can't help her with deeds, refunds, or anything. She thinks her husband is just a little nervous now, just think how they are going to feel when BJ Cooke, VSI & R&R Venture Group gets through with them.

Boobie R.
Aug 21, 2013

I did read back through the posts and Tina pointed out that she spoke with a Debbie from Sunset which is why I asked Tina the question. So far the only people I can get on the phone are R&R and VSI. Goodness, if you would read back through my posts you would see that I have, from the beginning, been open-minded to the fact that this could all go downhill. Secondly, I have never been an advocate for any person or persons' on this site. I am simply stating what is going through our minds after seeing this stuff on the internet. Again, please be remedial in nature. Additionally, Audrey stated that Sunset Harbor never had a NV address and earlier in the forum there is an address for them in NV????

Gracie B.

This thread is closed. Try searching for a topic or browse our list of forums to join the discussion.