Closed
General Discussion

point rental liquidators

Jul 24, 2013

Just finished talking to Lee, a daytime manager at Logan's. He told me that they did not let the TERP group set up shop there yesterday or today. If we could find a consistant way of learning where these groups are headed, we could put a real dent into their pocket books as well as provide advance notice to the local police, state police, and the Federal Trade Commission.

John M.

Last edited by johnm2748 on Jul 24, 2013 03:13 PM

Jul 24, 2013

Everyone is doing a great job going after these thieves. Apparently there are a lot of people on to them since Logans received so many calls about their meeting. This is the way to keep them from ripping off more victims. Everyone please post any information you have about future meetings. If they are ever dumb enough to come to Florida just let me know and I will personally attend their scheduled meeting and see that they are brought to justice down here. Let's keep up the pressure on them.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jul 24, 2013 03:53 PM

Jul 28, 2013

Also includes: Doug Allen Vernon Newman David Bradach

John M.
Jul 28, 2013

johnm2748 wrote:
Also includes: Doug Allen Vernon Newman David Bradach
__________________________________ Thanks johnm2748, All of these guys are on FACEBOOK. From there they link to many others. Here is one more I found. Brynn Korth

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on Jul 28, 2013 06:54 AM

Jul 28, 2013

Brynn Korth is Vernon Newman's girlfriend.

John M.
Jul 29, 2013

We received a call concerning the RCI points program and it was identified on our caller ID as RCI PTS GLH phone # 1-770-439-7989 to have a meal at Red Lobster in Augusta, Ga. We got scammed in 2/2012 with a group from Las Vegas promoting Point Rental Liquidators and Sunset Habor Resorts. We never got the money for points we were promised since PTL went out of business two week before our money was to be sent. My husband went and check his documentation and found the same phone that was used in 2/2012. We called all of local law enforcement agency to report this as a scam. We called RCI and they suggested that we not attend the meeting. We got bank statement from Bank of America identifying RCI excellence on the statement so my husband thinks RCI must be aware but they deny it. We received a call that the meeting has been moved to Dennys on Washington Road in Augusta, Ga.

Susan S.

Last edited by susans1359 on Jul 29, 2013 02:17 PM

Jul 29, 2013

I live in augusta, ga please contact me at 706-860-6339. We have documentation pertaining to this scam with PTL under RCI name.

Susan S.
Jul 29, 2013

Send everything you have to: RCI North America Office Attn: Lindon Marquez (Legal Departmant) 9998 North Michigan Road Carmel, IN 46032

susans1359 wrote:
I live in augusta, ga please contact me at 706-860-6339. We have documentation pertaining to this scam with PTL under RCI name.

Boobie R.
Jul 29, 2013

Susan1359:

When are the meeting scheduled aty Denny's in Augusta?

John M.
Jul 30, 2013

Just finished talking to the General Manager at the Denny's in Augusta, GA. She told me that there were timeshare meetings scheduled for tomorrow. Our friend Kesha Croft Turner made the reservations.

I explained who this group was, and what they were doing to people by running their scam all over the country. I told her that it was her decision about what her restaurant would do tomorrow when the group showed up, but that I hoped she would do the right thing.

I think she will do the right thing because her last comment to me was that she did not want that kind of dishonest trash in her restaurant. Hope she follows through.

John M.
Jul 30, 2013

I hope someone notified the RCI legal department.

Don P.
Aug 03, 2013

I'm definitely outnumbered here but I still felt it worth saying. I met with BJ a little under a year ago, he was a good guy, and promised me I had a chance to get in on a program called EPS. He said I could take my yearly timeshares, being that my wife passed away and I don't use them anymore, and get a check for them. I didn't hear from him again, and six months or so after I met him my check arrived in the mail via certified check. Am I really the only one who has had this experience?

Franklin T.
Aug 03, 2013

to franklint: You are definitely out numbered....Point Rental Liquidators, EPS, VSI, R&R Venture Group or any other company owned by Guy Russell has NEVER paid by certified check. Brandon "B.J." Cooke would steal money from his Mother & Father before he would send you a check. You said "Am I really the only one who has had this experience?" You never experience this, this statement you made is a lie. You want us to believe that out 10's of thousands that you are the one that Brandon "B.J." Cooke sent a check to. You are lying.

franklint wrote:
I'm definitely outnumbered here but I still felt it worth saying. I met with BJ a little under a year ago, he was a good guy, and promised me I had a chance to get in on a program called EPS. He said I could take my yearly timeshares, being that my wife passed away and I don't use them anymore, and get a check for them. I didn't hear from him again, and six months or so after I met him my check arrived in the mail via certified check. Am I really the only one who has had this experience?

Boobie R.

Last edited by phyl21 on Aug 15, 2013 08:36 PM

Aug 04, 2013

Sounds like BJ Cooke and his band of thieves got back into the forum again.

Don P.
Aug 04, 2013

REally , that is hillarious... what a statement.

who would believe that one.

Scarlett M.
Aug 04, 2013

LOL - The only thing my many discussions with BJ ended up with was my sending him another few hundred dollars to "ensure" that I would get my check. That was many years ago and I haven't received a penny ... but, I'm still paying for the timeshare I "needed" to purchase to allow points conversion.

May God have mercy on everyone involved in this evil operation.

Sakshale E.
Aug 04, 2013

Lets remind everyone again of all the people involved in this evil operation: T H E ..... S C A M M E R S ______________________________________________ List of names and numbers everyone may need again. ______________________________________________ Robert Guy Russell - (Owner of companies below) hq@grandleisureholidays.com

______________________________________________ Nonna N. Russell - Co-Owner (Robert Guy Russell's wife) hq@grandleisureholidays.com 6132 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas 89146

______________________________________________ World Traveler's Advocate .. B.J. Cooke - Co Owner with Robert Guy Russell (866) 931-5892 ( NOT A WORKING NUMBER AT THIS TIME ) 628 Columbus St Ste 408, Ottawa, IL 61350-2933 ______________________________________________ GLOBAL DESTINATIONS CONSULTING, INC. (Lic. Revoked) http://www.bizapedia.com/people/NONNA-RUSSELL.html ______________________________________________ *R&R Venture Group, LLC (This is the main company) ***-copy & paste-*** http://www.bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews/timeshare-companies/r-and-r- ventures-in-las-vegas-nv-90007443 702-431-7770 702-431-7771 ______________________________________________ *R&R Closing Group, LLC *PRL Point Rental Liquidators, LLC /EPS Excess Property Solutions, LLC Brandon "B.J." Cooke - Partner with Robert Guy Russell & Nonna Russell EPS Excess Property Solutions, LLC - has been put into a different name ( Shayne Lowe ) Lives in the Denver, CO area. He is just a computer guy that Guy Russell & B.J. Cooke are taking advantage of and just using is name to keep all this away from them. Shayne works for Brandon B.J. Cooke full time. ______________________________________________ PRL sales people that people are looking for. Christoper Terry - Houston, TX area

Gus Kemp - Ohio

______________________________________________ *R&R Medical Group, LLC *Doctors Express Urgent Care 655 South Green Valley Suite 10, Henderson, NV 702-431-7337 Matthew Johnson - EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT for R&R Medical Group, LLC 702-431-8207

Dr. Templar, Kevin MD, MS LEAD PHYSICIAN

Marketing Director ( R&R MEDICAL GROUP, LLC ) Stephanie Glankler

http://www.doctorsexpressgreenvalley.com/staff/?doing_wp_cron=1367724528.7140829 563140869140625

Here they are, Robert Guy Russell & Nonna Russell showing the world where everyone's money went. (Timeshare money) This is the local TV station (KTNV) doing a interview with Robert Guy Russell & Nonna Russell.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/163958196.html ______________________________________________

*Grand Leisure Holidays Sarah Rutten- Customer Service Person in Las Vegas office (handles phones for PRL & EPS)

Lisa Appel Benza - Personal Secretary for Guy Russell & Nonna Russell Executive Assistant to Operations lisa@grandleisureholidays.com

Lisa Jacobe, Office Manager of R&R Venture Group, PRL, EPS, Grand Leisure Holidays Phone is answered by Lisa Jacobe in Guy's office. 702-431-7770 lisaj@grandleisureholidays.com ______________________________________________ *Get a Way Marketing, LLC 3595 Hiram Douglasville Highway Hiram, GA 30141 William "Bill" Redford - Co-Owner with Robert Guy & Nonna Russell National Director of Sales and Marketing 878-622-7981 getawaybill@att.net Kesha Croft Turner - Operations Manager at Marketing in Atlanta, GA ______________________________________________ *MORE INFO: Randy Canfield works for TERP : (Another Guy Russell Company) Timeshares Enhancement Relief Project VSI: Vacations Services International is the exchange company. EPS: Excess Property Solutions, LLC Guaranteed the 8.5 cents per point Processing Agent IVC 6132 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146 Ph. 877-572-2090, FAX 702-701-7773 ______________________________________________ Better Business Bureau 6040 S. Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89118 (702) 320-4500 www.nevada.bbb.org ______________________________________________ Nevada Real Estate Division Timeshare Division 2501 E. Sahara Ave., Suite 102 Las Vegas, NV 89104 (702) 486-4033 http://www.red.state.nv.us/timeshare ______________________________________________ V.S.I. - Vacation Services International, LLC - Josh Fazenbaker, President 602 Chillicothe Street Suite # 237 Portsmouth, OH 45662 www.vacationservicesinc.com josh@vacationservicesinc.com

855-874-8785 ext. 105 855-851-9258 fax __________________________________________________ List of AG's by State is on page 42 __________________________________________________ FILE TODAY IF YOU HAVE NOT FILED YET. __________________________________________________

Boobie R.

Last edited by astephens on Aug 20, 2013 11:50 AM

Aug 04, 2013

One thing not to be overlooked in connection with bringing these scammers down is elderly exploitation. I think it helped me considerably in obtaining full financial reimbursement and more. My daughter-in-law wrote a large number of exploi- tation letters and another daughter-in-law (a heavyweight in exploitation knowhow) was about to send similar letters. To be convicted of such exploitation often results in a prison sentence. I think this is one reason why Florida timeshare sales pitches are not offered to people over 70-80 (depen- ding or the resort policy). Just a few days ago I was offered a free vacation at such a resort, but the offer was withdrawn as soon as I said both my wife and I were 84.

Theodore D.
Aug 05, 2013

This company is a no good for nothing scam. Not only do the clients get ripped off but they even screw their own employees, the ones that make you the hundreds of thousand of dollars and possibly millions of dollars for you to kick back all day and do nothing but pop pills and drink vodka ... Your selfishness, greed and betrayal Is catching up to you slowly but surely. Every dog has his day. Your gifts and meals to go from Olive Garden are gladly appreciated once a year(if you are reminded)

And in regards to the commercial on the local news.... All I can say is: How many takes did it get for you two to rehearse that clip. Probably not to many cause it screams fake and bs lies. 1: The Russell's do not give back to the community unless it profits them in some way shape or form. 2. The clinic was established due to numerous threats to Guy for operating a marketing centers in several states with several company names.!

This commercial was made with intentions of being competitors with UMC Quickcare but as you can see is competitors with the free clinic.

The Russell's are very selfish and greedy people. Money has made them the way they are today. If I had a chance to work with them again I would rather wash toilets at the homeless shelter.

Russell Christopher

Russell C.

Last edited by phyl21 on Aug 15, 2013 08:25 PM

Aug 05, 2013

To phyl21: Maybe russellc80 should have said it like this before you (phyl21) had to edit what he said. ______________________________________________________

This company is a no good for nothing scam. Not only do all the clients get ripped off but they even screw their own employees, the ones that make you the hundreds of thousand of dollars and possibly millions of dollars for you to kick back all day and do nothing but pop pills and drink vodka Your selfishness, greed and betrayal are catching up to you slowly but surely. Every dog has his day. Your gifts and meals to go from Olive Garden are gladly appreciated once a year (if you are reminded)

And in regards to the commercial on the local news.... All I can say is: How many takes did it get for you two to rehearse that clip? Probably not to many cause it screams fake and lies. 1: The Russell's do not give back to the community unless it profits them in some way shape or form. 2. The clinic was established due to numerous threats to Guy Russell for operating marketing centers in several states with several company names.!

This commercial was made with intentions of being competitors with UMC Quickcare but as you can see is competitors with the free clinic.

The Russell's are very selfish and greedy people. Money has made them the way they are today. If I had a chance to work with them again I would rather wash toilets at the homeless shelter.

Russell Christopher

Last edit by boobier on Aug 05, 2013 07:56 AM.

Boobie R.

Last edited by phyl21 on Aug 15, 2013 08:23 PM

This thread is closed. Try searching for a topic or browse our list of forums to join the discussion.