General Discussion

Update on Lawsuit against RCI

Nov 13, 2012

yes have been for years still looking for a start

Glenda Y.
Nov 13, 2012

can you give us more info as to how you started this law suit? We would like to start one against club navigo/ island one as soon as possible it's been a long time coming

Glenda Y.
Nov 14, 2012

glenday2 wrote:
can you give us more info as to how you started this law suit? We would like to start one against club navigo/ island one as soon as possible it's been a long time coming

You need to consult an attorney concerning any type of lawsuit.

R P.
Feb 07, 2016

We bought a time share at El Dorado with an RCI component. We tried making reservations for three years and were never successfull. Many calls were made to El Dorado and RCI without positive results.

Diana M.
Feb 07, 2016

Where and when are you trying to go to using RCI? How many points or how much trading power do you have and how early are you starting your requests?

Tracey S.
Feb 07, 2016

dianam329 wrote:
We bought a time share at El Dorado with an RCI component. We tried making reservations for three years and were never successfull. Many calls were made to El Dorado and RCI without positive results.

Your complaint is kind of vague and leaves some questions unanswered. For instance, were you trying to make reservations at the El Dorado where you own or were you trying to book an exchange? If it is RCI in question, were you trying to exchange or were you trying to book their last-minute getaways? If you're trying to exchange, when are you depositing your El Dorado week?

Remember, El Dorado and RCI are two separate companies. One is the timeshare where you own and the other is an exchange company.

Lance C.
Apr 18, 2016

You forgot to say So called Exchanged company

Joseph F.
Apr 28, 2016

I was victimized myself by royal holiday club, as a matter a fact RHC stole my money and put me out of my membership.. And i bought the membership at Wyndham Crystal Palace, The Bahamas! Also RCI represented as part of the club's business

Sari P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.