Tony D.
Aug 03, 2016

Just contacted Mr.Sadler. This practice has got to stop CLO

Pamela F.
Dec 15, 2016

Christine and/or Stuart Sadler. How do I reach them. Thank you

Judith B.
Dec 30, 2016

Could you please give me how to contact this Christine or Stuart Sadler? We just got into this program last year....I am so disappointed by the bait and switch as well as the all the additional fee's they are throwing on top of $1000/yr maintenance fee. We need to get out of this program.

Margo L.
Dec 30, 2016

Do you have anyone interested in joining you on the law suit as I would be very interested!

Margo L.
Dec 30, 2016

I am happy for your' victory. My last resort was to file for bankruptcy. I no longer have to deal with their lies. Several years ago I was wondering/ pondering, WHY would any business permit its income maker to detreated. Its not business logical, OR is it. My Hypothesis is: By keeping the majority or 95% of the units Run-Down, you will be booked into a subclass slum unit and therefore NOT WONT TO RETURN, and therefore use an exchange to another resort. (CLO is a Red unit resort year round.) The resort you traded for, is it in season, a red week or out of season. Point is, CLO pays to that resort only what it cost for when you booked it, or a specific rate, which is lower then CLO rates. They thereby retain the difference. ie. CLO unit you bought cost 2500, your exchange booking cost 1500. CLO makes a profit of 1000, without having to do anything. ie. CLO if they have 50 units x 52 weeks, that's 2600 income weeks or contracts. When they KNOW you are not coming back they can sell the same unit for the same week over and over. They could have as many as 26,000 contracts. Do the math. Then add on to that the other fees each is required to pay even if they never return again. It is unethical, but its a billion dollar business plan. That's why they laughed when Atlantis offered them 8 mil for the property. Remember, there are no US laws to protect you, so to speak. There are several other points I could mention, but I believe you get the point.

Don D.
Dec 30, 2016

margol16 wrote:
Could you please give me how to contact this Christine or Stuart Sadler? We just got into this program last year....I am so disappointed by the bait and switch as well as the all the additional fee's they are throwing on top of $1000/yr maintenance fee. We need to get out of this program.

This is Christine. E-mail me at christinelolsen@hotmail.com. Please give your first and last name. Thank you and Happy New Year to all! Hopefully, ~~~~it will be a Happy new year, for those of you that wish to be free.

Christine O.
Dec 31, 2016

My wife & I like The Paradise Island Beach Club. The two bedroom suites are 1000 sq ft with a full kitchen. There are weekly meeting with the manager, Tony Knowles. It is professionally organized with complete yearly financial reports. PIBC is next to the "One and Only Ocean Club". Mr. & Mrs. Balducci and many very successful people belong to the Club. The price for a suite varies ($4000 - $5000). However, if you don't want to get involved with a long term agreement, just take advantage of some of the Atlantis "super" specials; check their website. Happy New Year, Dr. Edward Hayes

Edward H.
Jan 10, 2017

Im interested in joining a class action suit. Do you know if any?

Linda C.
Jan 10, 2017

Im interested in joining a class action suit as I'm being garnished for unpaid assessment fees from clo

Linda C.
Jan 10, 2017

If CLO has already garnished your accounts, there is nothing you can do. Check with The lawyer, Stuart Sadler see if he can help you.

Edward H.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jan 11, 2017 09:12 AM

Jan 13, 2017

I am up for class action law suit as well

Keith G.
Jan 16, 2017

Check with this lawyer. He is looking for folks to join an action.

Stuart R. Sadler, Esquire 3079 Rockfish Valley Highway PO Box 638 Nellysford, VA 22958 Phone - (434) 361-0512 Fax- (434) 361-0570

William R.
Feb 22, 2017

Don't pay off the contract as I did. Now Landor since they have my money have nothing to give me in exchange. they keep saying as I ask for different exchanges that "they don't have access to that property". So now I am left with virtually nothing but lost money.

Elizabeth G.
Mar 21, 2017

dl

Grace C.

Last edited by gracec105 on May 18, 2017 06:59 AM

Mar 21, 2017

Hello,

Please give him a call or write to him, he was very helpful in assisting us.

Milly N.
Mar 21, 2017

dl

Grace C.

Last edited by gracec105 on May 18, 2017 07:00 AM

Mar 22, 2017

Contact Stuart Sadler. His information is in the logs on this site

Christine O.
May 17, 2017

I am interested in joining a class action lawsuit please advise

Yvette H.
May 19, 2017

yvetteh54 wrote:
I am interested in joining a class action lawsuit please advise

You cannot have a class action suit in Virginia. Look back at the posts and contact the lawyer listed.

Christine O.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.