Report Abuse - 92817

Re: Can't even give them one star

Hi Tendy, I am not a Florida resident, I’m in CT, so yes, they will handle out of state clients. We communicated by mail, email, and phone and they were always quick to respond and keep me posted. I did this about 3 years ago, cost around $2000 if I remember correctly....but that’s one years’ maintenance fees,so to me it was worth it. Once we started the process, Finn Law group handled all communications with Landor and i stopped paying. It took about a year to sign off and get released from my contract. I had my timeshare paid in full, I only paid yearly fee and the bogus extra charges they dreamed up, and I was tired of getting ripped off. Your situation may be different. Get all your paperwork....contracts, payments, letters,etc. together, and keep track of phone conversations with landor. The more documentation you have the better. Give them a call and see what they can do, they mentioned they were very familiar with this resort and had actually won settlements for some for breach of contract. I was just happy for it to end. Good luck! Keep us all posted on your progress