Report Abuse - 92385

Re: Anyone have experience with Castle Law Group, PC out of Tennessee

The message is too late in regards to paying an upfront fee to get one out of a timeshare contract Not only was I misled by Wyndham but Castle is in the same boat I am going in person too The Castle Law Group office and see who will open the door I have never received any paperwork regarding my clearance and obligation responsibility to the timeshare with Wyndham it's going to be a waste of my vacation which was planned for other more pleasurable events I would like to see major suit brought against Castle Law Group I even sent a copy of the contract to the office which was returned to me a month later saying it wasn't at the correct address I paid $3,500 up front and no results from what their promises wear in restoring my credit and releasing my responsibilities from the Wyndham Vacation Ownership known as a timeshare of which I put over $5,000 down for the down payment what prompted me to wake up was the fact that I couldn't even make reservations for my birthday within the three months of getting the contract with Wyndham because it didn't fit in what my contract said so the total amount of money I have put out is nearly $9,000