Report Abuse

Re: Class Action Against Diamond Resorts?

Susan sent me an unsolicited email encouraging me to contact her to help me get a refund from Diamond. To me this is equivalent to placing an ad which is clearly against the rule as noted above. I read an email from an honest timeshare attorney writing to someone I am helping to be released from a contract. I am a form CASA supervisor who used to write court reports and and attend hearings and trials on behalf of foster children. As Diamond owners become victims the moment the contract is signed, should they need to sell and can't, I saw this as a situation that needed advocacy and reform. I just returned from the Canary Islands where there are 2024 timeshare cases, including 90 against Diamond due to Spain enforcing an EU Directive banning perpetual contracts. The attorney I refer people to said that he is able to obtain a refund in less than five percent of the cases brought before him. He specializes in timeshares, carrying 500 cases. He has provided free advice to all I have contacted him about, but there is one person who definitely needs an attorney. I agree not all timeshare attorneys are on the up and up.