Report Abuse

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone?

My family is out $1,955.00 because of Tonya Williams. Booked a vacation to Aruba (Costa Linda) in June, 2014, for a week in March (3/6-13, 2015) . Called Costa Linda on 2/12/15 to confirm reservation and was told I had no reservation . Cannot get money back from MC or PayPal because I booked so long ago. Swienda at Costa Linda told me I cannot reach Tonya because she has moved. Are these two in this together? I will contact The Federal Trade Commission @ 1-877-382-4357 . I hope enough people get together and we all get some of our month back. [Q=paula1387] Hello everyone I just found out last night that my condo in Bonnett VRBO 362944 is no longer on the site and I paid $1000 on the 14th of Dec 2014 also that Tonya Williams has claimed bankruptcy. I was suppose to check in on the 14th of FEB 2015, but Tonya Williams has not been responding to emails and now her phone number is not in service. Tonya Williams needs to be in prison for fraud, I am willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that happens. I think we all need to be in contact through phone, text, or email to make sure she is imprisoned and we hopefully can get our money. We all need to be in this together. I am calling the Attorney Generals office on Monday and I have already contacted the law firm in Tupelo, MS to have my name listed on the compliant list. She ruined my kids Disney vacation and all I want to do is make sure she never has another business like this again. Please everyone respond to this post and lets work together.[/Q]