Report Abuse - 72893

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone?

Donp196 - I get exactly how you felt because at the start I did too... I was livid and a mess and thought our holiday was ruined. I am just giving my two cents... if she had not come through with the property I wanted I'd feel the same. I have no reason to lie and nothing to do with her. Would I book with her again knowing what I do now... no. Would I book with her again if she had been clear to me and said this is how I book stuff at the last minute... and if I don't get the place Il find you an alternative then likely. She beat every other advertised place by $2000. I agree it is not a fair nor professional way to run a business and stuff up people's plans at the last minute. But she didn't scam me - yes I didn't get the first 5 days in the place I wanted but I got it for the 9 days after and I tried to not let it ruin my holiday. This is what forums are for to share experiences and I did my search before I booked and my information is only out there for others who consider booking with her to read. From what I have read above in other people's experiences I can totally empathise. I hope she really revaluates her business, responds to her clients in a professional manner (full voicemail is unacceptable), is open and forthright about her booking system, stops using personal excuses when things stuff up and compensates those who rightly deserve it. No shill here thanks. And I do wish everyone who has been stuffed up by Dream Travel to get compensated in a fair and just manner.