Report Abuse

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone?

In response to recent posts I will say this- to Stacey, I offered to help you but before you even responded to my offer to help you went on here and referred to me as a scam artist and as a fraud- nobody is going to bend over backwards to help anyone after you post something like that about them, not when they offered help to start with. To CaseyC- I tried really hard not to call you out, but yes please do give me business advice. I know you own Gwinett Ford Place in Duluth, GA and I have read countless horror stories from your customers on Edmunds.com, Ripoffreport.com, Pissedconsumer.com, dealerrater.com, cars.com, and 16 complaints with the BBB in the last 2 years. I have seen countless stories of where your dealership has really messed people over according to their reviews. Do I believe everything they have posted? Not necessarily - I know from experience that anytime you have a business people can unfortunately make any kinds of claims they want to about you- I am sure you do your best to work with them when a problem arises but like I have said multiple times, you cannot please everyone and with some people no matter what you do it is not enough. Having said that and you obviously having dealt with the issue yourself of unhappy clients, I really wouldn't expect you to be so quick to judge and use such terms. As for Valentina, you DID receive a refund . It was sent back through the payment processor you paid with and you should have received an email from them today. The account we had was compromised and closed out due to $ 7000 in unauthorized charges to our bank debit card. I had no choice but to close out the account and thought your check had cleared before we did so, but when we found out it had not your refund was issued immediately. We were also advised by the merchant processor since you paid by credit card we needed to refund it back through the processor you went through originally. I am very sorry for the clients who were affected by the contract changes but contrary to what was posted NO ONE showed up and didn't have a room. Everyone was notified beforehand and was refunded beforehand so if they showed up and did not have a room it wasn't because they did not know, it was because they went to the property hoping sympathy would land them what they wanted. As a property manager and broker, many times contracts change, property ownerships change etc, and it is not anything that we control. Unfortunately, yes people were affected but they were given money back, free weeks for future use and monetary compensation. People who are trying to deceive, defraud or anything else do not do that. Owners do not even do that when they cancel someone. They simply give you a refund and wish you luck. We sent an email from the beginning acknowledging we wanted to help and would try to make sure you had a place to stay. Unfortunately people did what they tend to do and post about negative experiences which you certainly have a right to do but calling people things such as a fraud, ponzi schemer, scam artist etc crosses a very fine line.