Report Abuse - 68368

Another BJ Cooke Company

[Q=tinak117] Yep, that's the same phone number I had spoken to BJ on when I discovered the scam they pulled on my parents. This new company was opened right about that same time, too. And, from the BS he has listed as his company's goals, he's just trying to pile another scam on top of the other scams. Ugh! [Q=johnm2748] Innovative Vacation Ownership Enhancements, LLC, 2702 River Run Court, Ottawa, IL 61350-9137 Founded: 07/13/2012 Principal: Brandon Cooke Registration No. 04030702 Products & Services: This company offers Consulting/ Travel Agency/ Relief...Our company is going to help out people that are in a bad timeshare situation... 1. We would like to assist people that don\\\'t want their timeshares anymore to get out of them... 2. Help older people use their existing travel program if they are having a hard time because the industry has gone very internet based and not all people are internet savvy... 3. Offer other NON-TIMESHARE travel programs for people while mixing the option of getting out of theirs... 4. Help people get their money back from different timeshare scams such as resale and rental companies convincing seniors to pay up front money for bogus services.... Company will make money by providing relief services for a percentage of reimbursement WITHOUT UP FRONT MONEY charged to client as well consulting for different travel services. See complete details at: http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/travel-agencies-and-bureaus/innovative-vacation-ownership-enhancements-in-ottawa-il-88573641[/Q][/Q] It's in public records he sold that house in Ottawa, IL in December 2013. I contacted the buyer and he sold that house and moved to Aurora, IL.