Report Abuse

Re: Can't even give them one star

I beg your pardon about always ending in garnishment - usually only if the member doesn't show up for court. The day I went, there were 15 cases on the docket but only 4 of us showed up. Here in VA Beach, Land'Or has a minimum of at least 15 cases per week - minimum. And by the way, if you look at the few cases where members sued Land Or - they usually won. I personally know 6 people who have gone to court with LandOr and none ended in garnishment, both in Henrico and VA Beach. For you new comers, I used to post on here a lot and am the one who started the ball rolling with Attorney Sadler because he was the only one willing to take on a class action suit. I haven't talked to him lately but I geuss I need to see what is going on. I was already out of my contract when I contacted him, but I wanted to help others. I quit posting primarily because I got tired of people asking the same questions when the answers were already on here. Go back and read the 9 or 10 pages previous to this one. You will find a lot of information concerning the law, etc. Go back and read.