Report Abuse

Re: Can't even give them one star

**NOTE** For anyone who has received the last bill for energy and holdover surcharges, please don't take my word that you don't have to pay it. I was told by Marlene that it is being removed but someone else there knew nothing about that. I believe Mr. Sadler is representing 6 clients at this time. He told me he is hoping to finish up by mid November. I've had such a horribly stressful 2 days, much of which was spent on hold at Land'Or. My contract is up in 2012 and I have negotiated a final payoff with them (with a discount). I'm very tempted to pay it and be done with them forever. I'm not sure I want to drag this out and then run the risk of paying attorney fees but no guarantees of a monetary reward. I hope for those being represented by Mr. Sadler that they hit the jackpot! I'm not paying out yet. I will just try to watch, and wait and see. One last thing... If you are interested, you can go to courts.us.va and work your way through (slow) to General District court cases, then select either Henrico County or Virginia Beach City, put CLUB LAND in the name field, and see how many suits there have been against those who have not paid. The result is always garnishment. So if you decide not to pay, just make sure you know the outcome (however long it takes them to sue you).