Report Abuse

Re: Can't even give them one star

[Q=ronaldp101] to:mh157 How long have you been a member? Did they ask for money to get out. Share more info please.[/Q] We have been members since the mid 90's and enjoyed going to Club L until the last years. The place has become run down, the fees rise each and every year and we feel as if the owners think only of their "clients" owners, renters as the proverbial Cash Cows. The company is supposed to put together a plan for possible release; of course we all know they will ask for money to be involved in any release offer. Until some info comes through and has been discussed we are very interested in the possible Class Action I have seen here. I see some folks here talking about the fees are not that far out line with Harbor Side. Really folks go back to Paradise and look at Habor Side then look at Club L, if you cannot see the difference, maybe you should contact me and we can talk about you buying all my weeks left and the fees to transfer those. When we bought there was no mention of any special fees to have the rooms that now face Atlantis, back then the Merv Griffin towers and the "marina" was just that, we could walk to Pirates Cove and enjoy the drinks over near Paradise Paradise. There was no surcharge for Christmas or New Years; we bought with the intention of traveling during those periods of the year. I understand the same drinks that were reasonable at Club L are no larger but are charged at the same price as Atlantis. We started joking that the name of the island will soon be changed from Paradise Island to Atlantis. I think it time for the Landor group to just sell the Bahamas location to Atlantis and concentrate on their Virginia locations, but of course that is just my opinion.