Report Abuse - 24457

Re: Anyone have experience with Preston Green or Americap International Corp

[Q=jayjay] [b]IF Preston Green IS using Redweek to become the middle man for rentals, I find that highly unethical. If he wants to start his own rental ad site, then that's up to him, but I don't like the way he allegedly uses Redweek's clients to snag his own customers. JMHO[/b][/Q] =============================================== As clearly stated above and previously, I have absolutely no use for Preston Green. However, if he is a paid member of this (or any other) site, then he can see the same postings anyone else sees --- ads, RedWishes, etc. I suppose that there *might* even be a rare occasions where Green succeeds in renting out a unit which the owner had no success in renting on his / her own, simply because Green may have more "outlets" and "contacts" than the owner who merely places a single paid ad on a single site. I have my doubts about this, frankly, but I must at least acknowledge it as a remote possibility. In such an instance, it would be a "win/win" for both the timeshare owner and for Mr. Green.