Report Abuse - 24297

Re: We Collect Timeshares, LLC

[Q=william8] Now we'd like to hear from jonathang18..who supposedly works for this "Christian" organization..[/Q] ================================================= You may or may not be aware (posts were quoted extensively at the time in other forums here) that the state of Washington licensing folks went after this company a few months ago, individually naming Jonathan and Christine Gibbs (company principals) in the charges, which were apparently filed as a prelude to the state seeking a formal "cease and desist" order. The "beef" against "We Collect Timeshares" evidently stemmed from the principals failing to put deeds in their own names after acquiring them but before re-selling them again, which in effect allegedly constituted estate brokerage without a license. I don't know the outcome of these enforcement actions initiated by the state of Washington, but I sincerely doubt that the Gibbs' legal counsel wants them having much (indeed, anything whatsoever) to say in an informal Internet "chat" forum such as this one. Accordingly, I wouldn't recommend holding your breath waiting to hear back from Jonathan Gibbs here in these forums...