Report Abuse - 230243

Re: Do you still get all of the perks for tickets and dining like I would if I booked through Disney? Early access?

Yes, As a Disney Resort Guest, you will receive all the benefits you would receive if booking with Disney directly. This includes use of free Disney Transportation, the ability to book Advanced Dining Reservations 60 days in advance of your check-in, and the ability to link to My Disney Experience. In addition, as a Deluxe DVC Resort guest, you can also take advantage of Extended Theme Park Hours on selected nights, and receive free parking at your resort for the duration of your stay! If you are looking for a dining plan that would have to be added onto the reservation by the owner. But it's important to know that purchasing one of the dining plans is a cost that's separate from the rental cost. It must be purchased for all members of your travel party and must be purchased for your entire stay. Park tickets will need to be purchased separately, but then you can link everything in the app. (All information is subject to change and verification with the Resort/Owner is always advised.)